This has been one of the funnest ways to get kids to eat organic cookies, EVAR!
They love it.
“Can I have some turds?” is the usual one, buy they have braved the first syllable of some choice words. My laser mom vision scaled them, silently.
It was amazing.
I went into this recipe trying to recreate Annie’s Chocolate Bunnies
We love those little guys, but hate how expensive they can be! I had to come up with something and this is what is turn out to be.
This recipe requires the use of a cookie press, one of the best things ever for super lazy people like me. You can check out a few below:
- 3/4 C Cocoa Powder
- 2/3 C Cane Sugar
- 2 1/2 C Wheat Flour
- 1/2 t Baking Soda
- 1/2 t Salt
- 1 C Butter
- 1/2 C Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 T Vanilla
- Preheat to 350 Degrees.
- Mix Dry Ingredients in a Large Bowl.
- Add Melted Butter to Eggs and Vanilla and Then Whisk Together.
- Pour into Dry Ingredients and Mix Well in Mixer With Pastry Attachment if Desired.
- Split Up and Add First Batch to Cookie Press.
- Pull the Press Trigger and Fill a Cookie Sheet with Small Droppings.
- Always put the whole end of the cookie press down on the cookie sheet or cookies will be misshaped. Allow for them to dry all the way before you put them in any containers.
- I dare you.