I know, I know, a few of the mommies out there are going to close this window immediately when they see the cake I made my 5 year old for his birthday.
Well, sorry and see ya next time. What can I say? My kids love zombies and I am fine with it. It could be something worse like….honey boo boo or dream lights or something.
- Frosting: Whipped Cream, Cream Cheese, Brain Matter
- Plate, Saran Wrap, Knife (display)
- Prepare the Display: I wrapped a cake circle in Saran Wrap, because it is a wet cake.
- Prepare the Brain: Slice the bottom to make a base.
- Prepare the Brain Goo (Frosting): Make this to taste by mixing in mixer or by hand.
- Brains: I attempted to make the wavy brain contours, but alas I am not an artist. I then dumped the Brain Matter on in a slow drop in one spot, to resemble a puncture wound. Store it in the freezer to keep the drips in place!
- Enjoy: And watch everyone freak out when you cut it open!
I bet you are still looking for some more interesting, maybe healthy, maybe just plain awesome recipes.
Check out my complete recipe page for tons more ideas to feed the gang.